WRX Security Light

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

webink_EK9

On my 02 wrx, the security light is blinking twice and it won't stop. I read in the manual what one and three blinks mean, but two is not listed. I tried to turn it off the way you do with the other two but it didn't work. Any ideas???

In the owners manual, if you would read it...you would easily see how to fix it... Open the doors and push both the lock and unlock buttons at the same time. Problem fixed.

I just started taking my pills...things should be better in a few days. I read the manual before I posted that and didn't see the section on valet mode...well did but didn't think to read it because I didn't know what it had to do with. Anyway, after a few hours of being pissed off, I read the entire maunal and found the answer!

Originally posted by webink_EK9@Nov 8 2004, 01:51 AM
In the owners manual, if you would read it...you would easily see how to fix it... Open the doors and push both the lock and unlock buttons at the same time. Problem fixed.
[post=413623]Quoted post[/post]​

like im ever going to own a wrx. :lol:

maybe a legacy GT or an SVX... :ph34r:

I do want to drive an SVX just to see what it feels like. I'm think I'm about to get an S2000, but its a little tight for me. My legs are almost against the bottom of the steering wheel. We'll see.

Back