1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

ws vs sp2

Discussion in 'General Tech and Maintenance' started by AHHVTEC, May 17, 2007.

1. AHHVTEC

AHHVTEC Well-Known Member VIP

ok im going to be putting a greddy sp2 or a apexi ws on my rsx type s. doe sany one know what one will make more power and how much hp diffrents is between them. i know the ws is a chambered muffler where the sp2 is straight through. ive heard the ws makes more powr tho, but if theres only a few hp diffrents between them im gona go with the ws because its alot cheaper

2. YBLEGAL

YBLEGAL Regular Member w/ Cheese

exhausts do not give huge power gains (without complementary parts), so no matter what the hp difference is going to be, it's close, go with your choice you said u wanted.

oh and, use better titles...i expected it to be about windows something vs. service pack 2 lol.

Last edited: May 27, 2007
  3. eg6sir

eg6sir Supa Mod Moderator VIP

do you want to remain stock looking?? if so, i'd go with the WS.. not really a fan of how the sp2 looks

4. AHHVTEC

yea thats the only thing the sp2 has a huge tip. so idk i want it to look stck as possible

5. TurboMirage

TurboMirage YEEAAAHHH VIP

6. AHHVTEC

yea i like the ws alot and as long as it dont have more than 5hp diffrent between the 2 ill probly get that. but its also on the back burner right now i think im about to land a mugen exhaust lol for the same price

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted