ws vs sp2

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

AHHVTEC

VIP
ok im going to be putting a greddy sp2 or a apexi ws on my rsx type s. doe sany one know what one will make more power and how much hp diffrents is between them. i know the ws is a chambered muffler where the sp2 is straight through. ive heard the ws makes more powr tho, but if theres only a few hp diffrents between them im gona go with the ws because its alot cheaper

exhausts do not give huge power gains (without complementary parts), so no matter what the hp difference is going to be, it's close, go with your choice you said u wanted.

oh and, use better titles...i expected it to be about windows something vs. service pack 2 lol.

Last edited:
do you want to remain stock looking?? if so, i'd go with the WS.. not really a fan of how the sp2 looks

do you want to remain stock looking?? if so, i'd go with the WS.. not really a fan of how the sp2 looks
yea thats the only thing the sp2 has a huge tip. so idk i want it to look stck as possible

yea i like the ws alot and as long as it dont have more than 5hp diffrent between the 2 ill probly get that. but its also on the back burner right now i think im about to land a mugen exhaust lol for the same price

Back