wtb - 14 inch oem wheel

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

YouKnowWhoIBee

my avatar is better.
i wanna buy a set of 14 inch oem honda rims. All 4 please :)
I am looking preferably for 92-93 integra wheels
71652.jpg

or some hx wheels
honda_civic_hx_97.png

i wanna stay 14 inches because i bought brand new tires for my crx si wheels but i am kind of tired of them. Let me know what you have to offer, and i am willing to travel 100 miles each way or i would have to pay shipping :)

well if you want i can sell you those crx wheels back. i am tired of them and i just need a change. sorry...or just trade me back the gsr wheels. mine have brand new bfg's on them for yours with the kuhmos :) and ill throw in that harddrive and 50 bucks.

ihave some 89 si wheels .. they suck and they're heavy so i doubt youwant them

Quoted post[/post]]
i have a set of 5 delsol hammers with ok tires and some oxidation on 2 of em for sale
pics\location\price\vouches? I would consider them if they are in good condition, all the center caps are there and not bent. And the 89 si wheels... right now i have 91 si wheels and i dont like them much any more.

vouches? and is that shipped? I dont think i would drive to jersey to get them. It is alittle too far from maryland.

thats way too high... i didnt even sell my mint fat fives for that much. As ian (gsrcrxsi) they were perfect. Come down a whole lot or dont worry about it because i know i wont pay that much for any oem honda rim with "ok" tires and oxidation.

Back