WTB: 14b, 16g, 18g

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

CiViC_SOHC

Alright well im getting the Hotrex manifold and I need a turbo. I was supposed to get pics of the turbo this weekend from tylonalsniffol or whatever his name is and he never sent them to me. I want a DSM turbo becuase that is what flange is on the manifold. Prices and pictures would help alot thanks guys.

Quoted post[/post]]
Hey, i got a rhb5 turbo from a ford probe. No shaft play. Heres the link to pics. The ebay auction is over and it didnt sell.
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAP...TRK%3AMEUS%3AIT
My email is adicted_2_speed@hotmail.com
Aim sn is The Ript
Or you can PM me on here.
I don't think that will work with the flange I got but thanks anyways...tylonal whats his name?? So i know whos it is.

I got a 98 eclipse turbo for ya. I'm in MD if interested let me know. I can ship and do paypal. I will back it off my shop.

i got a T3/T4 60arp if you are interested let meknow i'll email u pics and prices ..........oh it comes with a header for a dsm ,the turbo and evrything else is brand new ,38mm Ex.wastegate,all oil lines,all gaskets,dump pipe for the wastegate,

Quoted post[/post]]
i got a T3/T4 60arp if you are interested let meknow i'll email u pics and prices ..........oh it comes with a header for a dsm ,the turbo and evrything else is brand new ,38mm Ex.wastegate,all oil lines,all gaskets,dump pipe for the wastegate,
little big for a D-series no thanks...plus I need a DSM...I have a 14b flange on my manifold..

you would be sick of a t25 in a second. a t3/t4 is not too big,

but your mani is flanged for a 14b.

Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]
little big for a D-series no thanks...plus I need a DSM...I have a 14b flange on my manifold..
oh damn u got putin it on a d series ,,oh well ur right its a lil too big ,,just tought u might be interested ,,thanks anyway man ..........good luck finding one........

Back