Wtb: 15's Si Rims

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Originally posted by 88civicHBz6@Mar 5 2003, 11:12 AM
i need some 15's for my 88 hb would like si rims.

and people in hell want ice-water.

good luck finding them. i searched for 3 weeks (so. cali) in the recycler, and
if you didnt goto the guys house and buy them the minute the new recycler came out on thurs,
they would be gone by days end.

so i got gsr's. :)

what gen si rims are youmtalking about? 99-00 si rims are very easy to come by, for about $500-600 with tires

ebay always has rims like that. civic si rims, crx si rims etc.

holy jebus 500 for some stock wheels, your a dumbass or just rich, i got mine in the recyler for 200 same day. actually a day later but same difference. :huh:

not bs i could get a set for 200, downside is they are most likely stolen.

very true, the only way i see a salvage yard selling them at that price is if they didnt know what they had.

they go for 350-400 without tires
4-550 or so with depending on the tires on them

i'm just looking for a good set for cruising around on so my heavy 17's don't drag me down. i just sent a shit load on money on the tires for the 17's and getting them fixed up. so i don't want them to get ran in the snow either. so anyone let me know it you have a set with or w/o tire for sale thanks.

if u looking for 99-00 si rims i have a set with brand new michelin tires. let me know if ur interested
looking to get 400

i just got a set this past weekend from a guy in florda when i drove down from ohio for break so thats for the post but i just got a set. spent 220

Back