WTB 16 or 17" wheels!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

KILLER

i'm willing to trade some gsr fat fives for a decent set of 16's or 17s...
i need some different wheels badly... need them for my new eg (i will also buy or trade plus cash.. whatever works)

looking for silver/brushed metal/black/gunmetal.. NO COLORS...

thanks.. oh i'm in atl georgia as well.

Got two sets of wheels... a set of 17" konig's that were just removed today (1 month old falken ziex on all no less than 80% tred). And a set of 17" white what the fucks (don't know the brand... came on car) with no tires. Konig's have little or no rash, gun metal with machined lip. Would take 450 + shipping for the konig's and the wtf's are my wifes but I'll sell them for 300 bucks??? Both sets are 7 spoke... no gay 3 spoke shit.

Hey sorry for the delayed responses I've been trying to move. Any how I only have one pic of the rims on here and it's in my album and way over sized so if you are still interested let me know and I will go down to my storage shed and get some good pics for you. I'd also be willing to throw in an extra falken tire that had a nail in it and i had patched (about 90% tred on that too).

yeah same here... sorry for not replying.. i'm not on much. get me anypic u can! and let me know thanks..

Back