WTB: 1985 Civic Service Manual

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Am going to start a rebuild in a couple of weeks... need a factory service manual.

Anyone have one lying around?

Originally posted by [Jett
-CRX,Oct 24 2002, 10:49 AM]Yeah I know... that's where I got the manual for my CRX.

Didn't want to pay $50 for a photocopy again... so instead I used www.bookfinder.com to search for one. Found a used one for $25. B)

Try a Chilton's manual?

I don't know if thats what you're looking for...but you can get one of the Chilton's manuals for that year, for about $25

Originally posted by New2TheCarScene+Oct 24 2002, 03:13 PM-->
-CRX,Oct 24 2002, 10:49 AM]Yeah I know... that's where I got the manual for my CRX.

Didn't want to pay $50 for a photocopy again... so instead I used www.bookfinder.com to search for one. Found a used one for $25. B)

Try a Chilton's manual?

I don't know if thats what you're looking for...but you can get one of the Chilton's manuals for that year, for about $25

screw a chilton's, helms all the way, it is factory honda, never settle for less :)

w00t... that used Helms I ordered came into yesterday... in flawless condition...

Now just need to get the car (later this week).

Back