WTB: 1987 Civic Si, Black - good condition

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Celerity

Howdy folks,

I want another Honda. This time I want a black 87 Si, and I'm willing to do some travelling for it. Mileage, not important. No rust - important. The engine has to be able to drive to CT, from wherever it currently is.

Lemme know if anyone has one, or a line on one. Dents are... ok.. i guess. But I would like one with a good subframe (I can replace panels, but I dont' want to do unibody repair). Clean title preferred. If it's from out of state, it has to have good glass. (CT only inspects if the car is from out of state)

Thanks guys,

-> Steve

Yes, and I know "try RPR".. I'll be doing that later today.

pull the trany, and I'll take the plates and insurance off it...and it's yours. But the RPR shifter will stay for $20 more....

this is my hood:

DSCF0214.JPG

$300

Oh yeah, I love those hoods.. but they are only for the CRX. How much do you want for it anyway ? because I have a CRX still.

$300

Its never see the road and last I heard the guy that was making them was looking for a new supplier so they weren't available...From what I've been told in the only one from here to NC

Back