wtb: 1990 civic hatch rear seats

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

mattus72

just like it says i am looking for some seats for the back of my 1990 civic hatch. it is an si, i dont know if that makes any difference. I am also looking for the interior carpet for both front and back. the civ was completely gutted so i would like to replace this stuff. let me know if you have either or both. thanks

Quoted post[/post]]
just like it says i am looking for some seats for the back of my 1990 civic hatch. it is an si, i dont know if that makes any difference. I am also looking for the interior carpet for both front and back. the civ was completely gutted so i would like to replace this stuff. let me know if you have either or both. thanks
i have fron and rear seats for a 88-91 civic, they have been re-upolstered with black velour down the center and black leather on the back with white cords. i do not have the bench part for i am still using it in my hatch cause the type r bench did not fit properly. i can send pics if you would like to see them. it cost me 1400.00 to get it done but i will let them go for 500.00. might be more than you'd like to spend but to find a bench and get it re-wrapped would probably be like another 100.00 so for 600.00 you could have a 1400.00 comfortatble interior. if you know what the audi s4 interior looks like in the 2000 it just like that except black on black. email me at wucrew420@aol.com for pics or questions

Back