WTB:1991 CRX INTERIOR

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

yeahmycrxisfast

I got my 91 crx gutted, so im trying to put together my interior, these are the parts i need:

-Two door panels
-Center console(got it!)
-radio console(got it!)
-Ebrake console(got it!)
-Rear carpet
-Rear divider
-rear storage compartment
-Jdm rear seats

Pretty much i need eveything for the rear besides the two big side panels, and the plastic in the rear, i just need the carpet and stuff, let me know how much u want to sell these things shipped to 95112

Originally posted by yeahmycrxisfast@Mar 6 2005, 10:44 PM
I got my 91 crx gutted, so im trying to put together my interior, these are the parts i need:

-Two door panels
-Center console
-radio console
-Ebrake console
-Rear carpet
-Rear divider
-rear storage compartment
-Jdm rear seats

Pretty much i need eveything for the rear besides the two big side panels, and the plastic in the rear, i just need the carpet and stuff, let me know how much u want to sell these things shipped to 95112
[post=470043]Quoted post[/post]​

Damn i had a complete 91 Crx Si that i just got done parting out.
Only things i have left are the door panels but they have typical gouges/holes from the seatbelt.I also have complete rear side interior panels and trim that goes around the rear side windows.

Originally posted by yeahmycrxisfast@Mar 6 2005, 08:44 PM
-Center console
-radio console
-Ebrake console
[post=470043]Quoted post[/post]​

I've got these 3... hit me on PM and I'll get you pictures and prices.

anyone?...... i know someone somewhere in this forum has gutted their 1991 crx inteior right? just let me know man help me out !

Did you contact mike(Calesta),he had 3 of the things for ya.
I found a rear trunk area carpet that i have out of my old 91 Crx Si.

Originally posted by Calesta@Mar 10 2005, 11:59 AM
Yeah, we're talking.  :)
[post=471672]Quoted post[/post]​

Sorry, :D
Just seemed like from his previous post that he was not paying attention.
Just was pointing out to him that you had some of his requests...

Yup, mike and I are going through with our transaction. those items are Xed off the list, does anyone want to help me out and X some more things off the list ? oh and does anyone have a HKS mushroom filter for sale also?...... thanks

Back