WTB: 2000 b16a2 block

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

jamesA

Thank you for your business.
VIP
must be from a 2000, just want the bare block and the bearings/caps. Don't need pistons, rods or crank, just the block itself.

I have one, it is yours for the cost of just shipping, it is a b16a2, it has no caps and no crank. It is super bare just the block it self and the oil dipstick tube, plus the thing needs to be sleeved, as the current cyliner walls are blown from a JSRC.

Originally posted by MaaseyRacer@May 6 2004, 11:43 PM
I have one, it is yours for the cost of just shipping, it is a b16a2, it has no caps and no crank. It is super bare just the block it self and the oil dipstick tube, plus the thing needs to be sleeved, as the current cyliner walls are blown from a JSRC.

Damn....I shoulda checked this thread earlier. YES PLEASE I'LL TAKE IT!

THANKS!! how much is shipping to 46774 Mang???? I'll have the money by early next week if you can wait that long. I get paid next saturday and I also have tip money from the weekend coming in.

Mugen I have an 00 Si, I just wanted to keep it within the year for used parts. :shrug2:

I'm a picky fucker I guess.

Massey, you have any other free crap I could come pick up? I could always use a spare b16 block.

Back