WTB 4 15 inch wheels + tires. Rotas, konigs.. light weight ftw

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

phyregod

!!YTINASNI
Looking for a set of wheels and tires. Both must be in good shape, lots of tread left, no or very little curb rash. Looking for GSR fat 5's, LS mesh's, Civic Si's, Rota Slips, Konig heliums, or just a half decent looking set of light weight rims.

The rest of the story: I purchased, like 5 years ago, a set of 16" motegi MR7's. They looked good on the crx, albeit very heavy. Well, I sold the rex, and slapped em on the 'teggy, because it was sporting steelies n hubcaps. The wife cant seem to handle 40 series tires. Shes gone through many of them. some years 2, some years 4, but every freakin year we are purchasing tires because she cant tell when one is low. She also likes to smash them into things like she's driving a damn 4x4. 2 alignments in the last year, one bent rim. I tell the woman over and over again to check the fluids and tire pressure as she is gassing up every week. But she never does. So, she drives around on half flat tires until they chew themselves to death. So now, I'm going to try a set of 15's on there, so she can see visually that the car is slumping to one side if a tire is low. This is shitty, I know. And yes, I flat refuse to check the air in her tires. This is simple 16 year old girl driver's ed stuff. She can do it.

So anyway, 15", decent looking, light weight, black or aluminum colored, dont give a damn what kind of tires are on there, as long as they have 80%+ tread left.

Whatcha got?

*P.S. CHEAP!

Back