WTB 4 door civic, 92-95, in connecticut.

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

dmndd26

Hey guys, i'm looking for a 92-95 four door civic, anything dosn't matter. Coupes and hatches are cool too, whatever you guys have.

Got a $50 (Towing charge) 93 Accord here. Dent in the back, really can't be fixed.

EDIT: OH you said good. Well if you come across anything in an automatic, lemme know. I assume you want 5 speed.

i have a 94 civic 4dr black auto, has acura hid's and some clear and red tails, just did a huge service on it timing belt, water pump, tensioners, belts, hoses, front and rear brakes, charged the ac, axle has a couple of dents in passenger door but evertything else is good, also has a new pioneer cd player its in nj

Well, not to threadjack: But what do you want for it ?

In a few weeks I might be selling my 95 civic coupe, it has about 170k on it. 5spd, dx coupe, 1.5l Parts I know that were replaced with in the last two years cat, mid pipe, muffler, axles, radiator, front brakes, and I have all the parts for a tune up but haven't had the time to put them on yet. Its balck, the paint is decent for the milage but not perfect probably a 5. I'll come up with a price in the next few weeks. Let me know in a few weeks if you are interested.

Back