WTB 4 Wire O2 EG

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Dasfinc

I need the wiring for a 4 wire O2 Sensor *92-95 DX O2 Sensor* all the way from the shock-tower down to the exhaust *Including the O2*. Did a 16 valve Headswap a while back, Tired of the CE Light and the Low RPM Bogging.

i sell them at advance auto parts, bosch o2 sensors for 80bucks
just goto your local one
they aint that bad
dont buy anybodys used one!

thats the problem though, I need the wiring all the way to the shock tower, the ones at Advance and Autozone only go to the plug, not all the way back, if I get one used I'd probably throw it out, I mainly need that wiring.

JUNKYARD haha....they have TONS of civics and junkyards..just go find one with the engine pulled should be easy to pull that out

I know, Don't have the time, Lol.

I work 9-6 Mon-Fri, all yards close early on Sat. *Before Noon* and the nearest one is like 35min away.. makes it kinda hard.

yea i understand its like that for me too..i looked on my del sol a little while ago, i didnt see the wire i was hopin i found it, i would send it your way, but i guess the guy when he pulled the engine he took part of the harness with him i only see 2 connectors

Go to the auto store and buy some wire and run new wires. Its really easy to solder in some new wiring. Is the connector bad? Even if you get someone else's you are going to have to solder it at the strut tower, so mine as well just run some new wire.

Back