WTB: 6.5" Speakers

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

SolReaver

Ok, i need some new rear speakers

something along the lines of infinity 652i, polk ex365's, or something mid- high end..no jensen, or profile, or any other shitty speakers :)

let me know what you have and the price

thanks

if you're still looking I have some kicker k60's (brand new) for sale :D

h20602K60.jpeg

http://www.crutchfield.com/cgi-bin/S-DyggA...a=1&cc=01&avf=Y

They go for $99 @ crutchfield but I just want them out of my way so I'm selling them for $50 +shipping :)

Originally posted by Calesta@Dec 8 2003, 03:43 AM
Kenwood? Alpine? I've got a set of each... will get model numbers for you in a bit.

Thanks for the offers guys- but I just bought some CMS speakers w/external crossover...hopefully they will work out well for me :)

csx615.jpg

bro just cause someone is selling those speakers for $44 on ebay doesn't mean that's what they're worth- The price on crutchfield is prolly more accurate

Originally posted by Slammed90Lude@Dec 8 2003, 10:37 AM
bro just cause someone is selling those speakers for $44 on ebay doesn't mean that's what they're worth- The price on crutchfield is prolly more accurate

um, that is the price that nearly all of the vendors on ebay are selling them as a buy it now for

k60's are widely available for 45-50 bucks, so i would venture to say that is what they are worth

think about it...if i had the chance to get an identical set of speakers for half of the cost that crutchfield is selling them for, why the hell wouldnt i :)

Back