WTB 88-91 crx si hasport mount kit

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

rush3969

Banned
In need of a hasport mount kit for a 88-91 crx si to fit a ls swap into it i need the whole kit trying to see if i can find one cheap on here to save some money from buying one new..I know i seen a few kits about 2 mths ago hopefully someone still has a kit for sale...

Shoot me a offer on it later

interested in a place racing kit? Have one that has 2 brand new mounts and the 3rd is hardly used, plus I will throw in the throttle cable adapter to use your stock throttlke cable. LMK

matt

How much i just had a guy reply on cincy street with a whole set plus linkage used for 200 and thats driving distance for me..Lmk asap so i can let my brother know..Thanks later

Originally posted by rush3969@Dec 31 2004, 12:52 AM
How much i just had a guy reply on cincy street with a whole set plus linkage used for 200 and thats driving distance for me..Lmk asap so i can let my brother know..Thanks later
[post=439446]Quoted post[/post]​

thats a good price. I could let mine go for like $225 shipped, no linkage though, just the 3 mounts and the throttle cable adapter, but remeber, 2 of the mounts are brand new and the third was only used for like 2 months. LMK

matt

My brother is trying to trade this other guy some stuff on his if he wont take trades and he dont bu them flat out would you be willing to trade anything on the kit..later

Originally posted by rush3969@Dec 31 2004, 01:10 PM
My brother is trying to trade this other guy some stuff on his if he wont take trades and he dont bu them flat out would you be willing to trade anything on the kit..later
[post=439593]Quoted post[/post]​

I would take trades depending on what it is, what kinda stuff does he have for a trade?

Originally posted by hybrid89@Dec 30 2004, 10:15 PM
interested in a place racing kit? Have one that has 2 brand new mounts and the 3rd is hardly used, plus I will throw in the throttle cable adapter to use your stock throttlke cable. LMK

matt
[post=439385]Quoted post[/post]​

if hes not interested in the kit i might be, got some pictures?

it dosent matter, place racing mounts are badass i have them on my ls swap and they freakin rock, they are basically solid and the motor aint goin nowhere. I wont use hasport for mounts ever again now that i know place racing makes the kits better cheaper and they last longer.
Originally posted by ripperbone+Dec 31 2004, 09:12 PM-->
@Dec 30 2004, 10:15 PM

matt
[post=439385]Quoted post[/post]​

if hes not interested in the kit i might be, got some pictures?
[post=439716]Quoted post[/post]​

ahh he has a bunch of audiobahn subs the biggest they put out new a few soundstorm amps one of them is 1400or 1600 watt plus some other amps and other various subs new in boxes plus 7.2 t.v flip down with dome lights and dvd player..plus some other various shit..later

Back