1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

WTB 88-91 crx si hasport mount kit

Discussion in 'Parts: For Sale/Trade/Wanted' started by rush3969, Dec 30, 2004.

1. rush3969

rush3969 Banned

In need of a hasport mount kit for a 88-91 crx si to fit a ls swap into it i need the whole kit trying to see if i can find one cheap on here to save some money from buying one new..I know i seen a few kits about 2 mths ago hopefully someone still has a kit for sale...

Shoot me a offer on it later

2. hybrid89

hybrid89 thistownsucks...

interested in a place racing kit? Have one that has 2 brand new mounts and the 3rd is hardly used, plus I will throw in the throttle cable adapter to use your stock throttlke cable. LMK

matt

3. rush3969

rush3969 Banned

How much i just had a guy reply on cincy street with a whole set plus linkage used for 200 and thats driving distance for me..Lmk asap so i can let my brother know..Thanks later

4. hybrid89

thats a good price. I could let mine go for like $225 shipped, no linkage though, just the 3 mounts and the throttle cable adapter, but remeber, 2 of the mounts are brand new and the third was only used for like 2 months. LMK

matt

5. rush3969

rush3969 Banned

My brother is trying to trade this other guy some stuff on his if he wont take trades and he dont bu them flat out would you be willing to trade anything on the kit..later

6. hybrid89

I would take trades depending on what it is, what kinda stuff does he have for a trade?

7. ripperbone

ripperbone angry bear

if hes not interested in the kit i might be, got some pictures?

8. ryangt

ryangt Senior Member

it dosent matter, place racing mounts are badass i have them on my ls swap and they freakin rock, they are basically solid and the motor aint goin nowhere. I wont use hasport for mounts ever again now that i know place racing makes the kits better cheaper and they last longer.

9. rush3969

rush3969 Banned

ahh he has a bunch of audiobahn subs the biggest they put out new a few soundstorm amps one of them is 1400or 1600 watt plus some other amps and other various subs new in boxes plus 7.2 t.v flip down with dome lights and dvd player..plus some other various shit..later

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted