wtb: 88-91 hatch altezzas

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

mikeygees

Anyone have tails for 91 civic hatch? looking to buy used. let me know.

Take your ass to Stunna.com they got all dat shit homie, you could even find some awsome neon lights for under your car there to yo.............just like the fast and the furious man. I heard the lights give you 20hp to the wheels yo

altezzas are just plain :ghey:

ahh god i was reading a post somewhere and this guy wrote:

"this one day i was walking out of the mall, and i saw these two guys kissing in their car, and i thought to myself "thats the gayist thing ive ever seen" then i looked back and i seen that their car had altezzas on it"

now that shit is funny

altezzas are so played out, my uncle bought my grandma altezzas for her dodge stratus.

Yep, old, outdated and :ghey:. However ona side note if you want to trade talk to gsrcrxsi he may trade his gaytezza's for your stock ones. If they will fit on a CRX.

Originally posted by HondaMoCo@Mar 23 2004, 10:24 AM
altezzas are just plain :ghey:

ahh god i was reading a post somewhere and this guy wrote:

"this one day i was walking out of the mall, and i saw these two guys kissing in their car, and i thought to myself "thats the gayist thing ive ever seen" then i looked back and i seen that their car had altezzas on it"

now that shit is funny

altezzas are so played out, my uncle bought my grandma altezzas for her dodge stratus.

Im pretty sure thats trinitys sig.

i got some for a rex, anyone can have em if you just pay the shipping

Back