1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

WTB: 88 civic title from PA

Discussion in 'Parts: For Sale/Trade/Wanted' started by fasterimage, Dec 4, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. fasterimage

fasterimage 2 SLOW CREW

hey guys...this is prolly odd....But I bought my 1988 Honda civic HB out of a Junkyard that was in pretty rough shaped and spent two years restoring it. I dont have a title or a VIN for the car.....Im looking to buy someone's title and VIN numbers if they have them. maybe u totaled ur car and still have it laying around...i do that anywayz..... But if anyone in PA has them and wants to sell them....I would be greatful! hit me up!

2. K2e2vin

K2e2vin Senior Member

Why not just file for lost title? I believe VIN swapping is illegal in most, if not all states.

3. fasterimage

fasterimage 2 SLOW CREW

Yeah....I cant....I dotn have a VIN...theres no vins on the car. and PA is pretty strict.....and Im pretty sure its highly illegal to swap vins....but if ur civic is useless cuz of an accident...why not sell it to me and atleast let me make an attempt at getting my Honda on the road?

4. civicious

civicious FüK-VTEC VIP

Whatabout the vin number on the doorjamb or on the firewall?

5. GSRCRXsi

GSRCRXsi Super Moderator Moderator VIP

werd. there's a vin under the hood on the firewall engraved into the metal. unless "someone" cut it out for whatever reason, it will be there.

6. fasterimage

fasterimage 2 SLOW CREW

I know there are 3 places where they should be.....and I dont know if they filled the vin numbers when it was painted or what....but when i bought the car from hte junkyard....we searched it high and low and cant get a nuimber off the car...I have a bill of sale on the car...and have no problems with the state police...with the way i got hte car....its just bad luck i guess....but i wont wont just junk it i have to much time effort and money into it now. so please if u can sell a title ya dont need let me know

7. reikoshea

reikoshea HS Troll...And Mod Moderator VIP

i dont wanna go into how bad this is. if someone does have a title, this will not be posted in a public forum. at least not this one.

:locked2:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.