WTB '88 crx glass

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Hey everyone, I'm looking for a windshield for my new project car. I'm also looking for the right rear quarter glass because it is busted out. I live in chattanooga TN. Hopefully a local pickup.
I also want to buy A hood for the car. I don't care what color or kind, just no beat up junk. That's what im trying to replace, because the car decided to fight with a deer.:boxing: It didn't win.:owned:

That depends, How far away is it and how much are you looking for. I don't want to answer your question with another question but I have no real price range to work with. For a good deal I'm willing to drive a LONG way.

well the hood is in ok shape, and the glass is fine but still in the car, its my parts car 88 si. but im in morgan county al, also the hood is white

well the hood from the looks, it looks to be fine but its white and white hides alot of small dings if it has any. but i havent rubbed it down or anything to know lol., i have pictures of the hood in my crx build thread, but just make me a offer

Back