1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

WTB 88 or 89 Integra distributor and crank angle sensor

Discussion in 'Parts: For Sale/Trade/Wanted' started by Kingbugsy24, Oct 9, 2017.

1. Kingbugsy24

Kingbugsy24 New Member

Anyone has a distributor 88-89 Acura Integra TD-03U I accidentally got the 86 87 Advance vacuum distributor because the engine that I bought was painted as a browntop but it's a black top how much for the 88-89 Acura Integra distributor

Attached Files:

2. dilbeckskate

dilbeckskate infamous

lol how did you get your hands on a vac advance one I tried when I had my 1g teg forever , and I have a brand new one in box, they are also readily available for 88-89 integra and online also

Kingbugsy24 likes this.
  3. Kingbugsy24

Kingbugsy24 New Member

When I bought this d16a1 zc I thought I was a browntop when I realized they swapped out the cover and several people tell me it was just a browntop so now I'm looking for a distributor 88 89 electronic advance td03u

Attached Files:

4. Kingbugsy24

Kingbugsy24 New Member

5. dilbeckskate

dilbeckskate infamous

no its kind of a black top lol thats like a 87 I want to say dohc zc that has the p29 bottom end but the brown top head , you might have to use the brown top distributor with it because the cam caps , I think a black top dist will work but you only have 1 bolt and it always will leak oil out around the o-ring , ive done it but wouldnt advise it

Kingbugsy24 likes this.
  6. dilbeckskate

dilbeckskate infamous

@Kingbugsy24 start your own thread please id love to see more pictures of the swap and car I have mad 3g civic love and this site needs more of it , and welcome to hondaswap , post up a thread with pictures and info of the car here we have a great community
    http://hondaswap.com/forums/civic-and-crx-ew.65/

7. phunky.buddha

phunky.buddha Admin with a big stick Admin VIP

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted