WTB:89-91 D16a block, bottom end, complete

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

hybrid89

thistownsucks...
long story short....i bought back a 89 civic si that i sold about a year ago. the asshole who bought it off of me trashed the car and the motor. Yesterday while ripping into it, i realized that he got the two bolts to the drivers side mount backwards and sent the long bolt through the water jacket and hit the outside of the cylinder wall. basically, i'm getting coolant shooting out of the drivers side mount due to ricer engine building.

I need a D16a block...bare is fine or complete i don't care. I have everything else and I'm going to have it bored. let me know what you have, i have cash and paypal or could trade for almost any b series parts.. Looking for something local--So Cal peeps here me now.

matt

i have a block for you. i bought a extra d16a6 to rebuild and put in my rex so i would have little to no down time . I took the whole motor apart so if you need more than a block let me know . make offer on block. i also have a 96 y8 head complelt with IM an TB if think you would like to mini me it . came off a friends running civic. im in lancaster ca so for the right price i'll take it to you

Back