WTB 90-91 Civic Shell

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Status
Not open for further replies.

Korax

I'm looking for a rust free hatchback chassis. Doesn't matter if it is STD/DX/Si, auto or manual. If the car comes with anything else (glass, interior, etc) it's just a bonus. Would be nice if the car was at the very least a roller. I'll consider any clean 90-91 Civic hatchback. You can also be any distance away. I know whatever is good probably won't be near me.

What do you think?

How's it goin? I think I may have something you might be interested in if you haven't found that 90-91 hatch, but of course, nothing good is close as you mentioned. I am on the east coast, but down in Georgia. Just joined to see about selling my 94' hatch shell. I was preparing it for street drag, and I promise you, I would've taken no prisoners. Now my shell isn't stock, nowhere close, so let me know if it's worth talking about. I have pics that can be posted if need be.

Sorry man, I'm only interested in 90-91. I would really like to do an EG at some point in my life but right now my collection of 89-91 Civic hatch stuff makes it easy to work on them.

Not sure if you still looking but i gots a 91 ef si rolling shell for sale. Lmk.

Text: 9188596747

Thanks.

Bumping this. It was dark last night so I need to do a real inspection when I get home from work. I'm pretty sure my Civic split last night after about 25 runs at a local autocross test/tune. I knew it was going to happen sooner or later but I was hoping to make a few more events before retiring it. I need another chassis. NO CR-X. Let me know what you have!

Haha, I don't hate them. When you already have four hatches it makes it easy to find parts if you just get another :x. Well.. this should be locked cause I bought one a few months ago! But I shouldn't have it locked cause I'm sure I'll buy another one in the future..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back