Wtb 90-91 Crx Hf Or Si

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Status
Not open for further replies.

smp679

Im lookin for 90-91 crx hf/si only preferd close to Va Beach.

Originally posted by hcivic.com@Mar 18 2003, 02:32 AM
dont buy and hf unless the engine is going to be swaped

dont u think i know this.....thats the reason i dont want the dx......

Only post if u have a car for sale thanks!!

the dx would be your best option you can find them super cheap
and if you are swaping ti makes no diffrence it is 5 wires to be run if you need i can email or pot instrucions on how to do the swap

would u care to change ur previous statment???? do your research before u try to sound smart the reason u can get the dx cheaper is because no one wants them because it cost more to do the swap....you have to get a different mounting kit.....because the dx has daul pint injection.....where the hf and si have single point injectin and the and the motor will mount to the existing motor mounts.......anyways dont bullshit on my thread!!!thanks

Originally posted by smp679@Mar 22 2003, 01:02 PM
do your research before u try to sound smart the reason u can get the dx cheaper is because no one wants them because it cost more to do the swap....you have to get a different mounting kit.....because the dx has daul pint injection.....where the hf and si have single point injectin and the and the motor will mount to the existing motor mounts..

Umm its not single point injection. MPG-FI is Multiport Fuel Injection and DPG-FI is Dual Point Fuel injection, Multi= 4 fuel injectors and dual=2 fuel injectors, the mapping is also different, its says what it is on the intake manifold. N0 YOU still need a mount kit buddy for any 4th gen civic hatch or crx! www.hasport.com 5th gens up, you don't need mount kits for a bseries motor swap.

When you get your head outa your ass let me know then go to this link and read
hasport
As for the si hf and dx they all mount the same the cars are the same chassis with different options
and it is very easy to run 4 wires
you can get the instructions right of there site
As for a swap you have a new ecu and the new engine has four injectors on it and the wires are run to those 4 injectors so all you will need it 4 wires through the fire wall

WHY AM I TYPING ALL THIS CAN YOU EVEN READ

I have a 91 Si CRX for sell, But I want $5,000 for it. I have a zc swap and it has only 45,000miles and it. Hell I put up some pics if you like to see??? I got all kind of stuff done to it.

if you are swapping a b series in then you might as well redo all the wiring

"doing it right the first time beats doing it again"

i got a dx for sale buddy 90 primer gray with a del sol spoiler

nothing fancy ive been saving for a motor swap but i just dont have the time

im in the western branch area you know the area code 488-8365

dude the DX is just as good for a swap as an SI or HF, if fact better, all you need to do is a MPFI swap, and that is fairly easy. yeah it takes some time but it is very strainght forward and there are a lot of people out there who have done it to help you out.

the guy is looking for a crx, not points on what to swap into it.

CLOSED

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back