WTB: 90-91 LS Cable Transmission

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

brian11to1

fucking damn car...

went to pickup my gf, BAM... clank clunky pop pop pop sounds like something dragging... shit is STUCK in 3rd...

I need this transmission ASAP... I will not pay more than $300 ($400 for a B16A trans). Preferably with NO grinds and no other problems. I dont want your hassle of a transmission, I need to be able to put the thing back and in and go.

I do not know what is wrong with mine, but the case is fine... Im willing to trade it plus cash... I dont know please help... LOL

Again, I need a 90-91 Integra RS/LS/GS Manual 5 Speed Transmission with NO GRINDS. Ill need it shipped to 85323 and it should be under $350 shipped.

my friend is pulling one out of his brother 91 Integra. His brother, for some weird reason, became The Ultimate Warrior and broke off the part of the tranny that the stabilizer bar of the shift linkage bolts to. How the dumb ass did that, we'll never know.
Anyway, I think they do have the piece that broke off so maybe you can JB Weld it or something back on. The tranny works fine and doesn't leak. if you are interested i'll ask him how much he'll sell it for, I'm sure it would be well under $350 Shipped.

I wont be able to do that, I need it to be a direct swap you know?

Bump, and thats for lookin out.

Back