WTB: 91 CRX right quarter glass

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Quoted post[/post]]
i have the passenger rear glass. if you have any good idea's how to remove it i'm all ears man.

You need to slide a piece of wire behind the glass into the car then one person gets on the inside and one person on the outside and pulss the wire around the glass cutting the rubber sealent.The wire needs to be thin and sometimes it takes more than one piece.
LMK!

Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]
i have the passenger rear glass. if you have any good idea's how to remove it i'm all ears man.

You need to slide a piece of wire behind the glass into the car then one person gets on the inside and one person on the outside and pulss the wire around the glass cutting the rubber sealent.The wire needs to be thin and sometimes it takes more than one piece.
LMK!

I have it...actually both sides if you need. asking $50 shipped due to packing and insurance so you get it in one piece...plus its alraedy off the car. hit me up if you want it.

matt

Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]

LMK!

I have it...actually both sides if you need. asking $50 shipped due to packing and insurance so you get it in one piece...plus its alraedy off the car. hit me up if you want it.

matt

PMed you!

Back