WTB 92-92 G2 Integra GS-R

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

hey everyone, i've been searchin for a 92-93 GSR for awhile now, I'm lookin for one in good condition with under 130k on the ORIGINAL motor. I prefer for it to be stock, but i'll consider one with some slight modifications. No ugly body kits though! Prefer green or red, but white is fine too!

I'm located in CT and I'm especially trying to find one as close to me as possible, so california isn't an option. I've found some near me, but none have come through to be good ones. If you search your local newpapers or local online classifieds for me and find me one...I'm offering a CASH REWARD to anyone who finds me a nice GSR and I buy it. and yes, the cash reward will be generous...I regularly look on autotrader, so don't send me any links to that site. i also check cars.com and craigslist.org pretty regularly as well. If you find one elsewhere, let me know!! and again, as close as possible to CT...the new england area...

Email me: kbgvk@marist.edu
IM me: tegra93

i dont check this forum often, so the best way to contact me is email or AIM. thanks!! :)

where are you from and how much are you willing to spend my buddy has one but i do not know how much he is selling it for so let me know....dancomer18@hotmail.com

Originally posted by Dancomer@Oct 5 2003, 02:03 AM
where are you from and how much are you willing to spend my buddy has one but i do not know how much he is selling it for so let me know....dancomer18@hotmail.com

I'm from CT, willing to drive a good distance if there's a nice GSR out there for sale...let me know the details on the car, thanks

also, there will be a cash reward to anyone who finds me a nice GSR within my area... :D

i've seen one out here in CA for sale, but that's not by you...

but a girl can try right?? they're tough to find.

There's one for sale in Boston, just listed today. Milano Red 1.7L integra GS-R coupe. 100K miles. 5 speed. $5,000. PM me if you want the info. I wish I could afford to buy it for myself.

I have a 91 integra ls which id the same as a 92 but faster than a gsr no trans bur other wide loaded

Instant message me at jdmho4

well im not selling my gsr, but i may sell the engine for something reasonable. the head gasket is going and right now it has 200,180,200,200 compression. b16 is going in in two weeks. i was planning to build up the b17, but ill consider an offer, if you're intrested brian.

I've got a 93 gs-r up for sale but it isn't stock plus i'm located down south but if you're still intersted let me know

Brian... I still don't understand what you are looking for. What are your priorities? I've seen a few nice clean ones on the various boards for sale. All stock with a perfect body? Is there a favorite color? Then there is the price... what percentage of book value are you willing to pay?

Originally posted by 94RedSiGal@Mar 2 2004, 11:34 AM
Brian... I still don't understand what you are looking for. What are your priorities? I've seen a few nice clean ones on the various boards for sale. All stock with a perfect body? Is there a favorite color? Then there is the price... what percentage of book value are you willing to pay?

I just edited my original post, check it out (scroll up)...

lookin for a 92 or 93 GS-R only, not a 94+...

prefer it to be near me in the northeast area, looking for one that is mostly stock, if not completely bone stock, in good condition inside and out, and with lower than 130k on the original motor....price doesnt really matter, nothing extremely high obviously, and it does depend on the condition and mileage of the car, etc....i'd really like an aztec green or milano red one, but frost white is fine as well...

Let me know if u find any...

Back