WTB 92-93 integra front bumper

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

DA69

does anyone have a 92-93 teg bumper??? i also could use the rear too from 90-93 for the hatchback. the 4 door doesnt work. shoot me with all offers. im in florida so i could meet you wherever

thanx

i appreceate the offer i just got a rear bumper today local. still hunting the front one though :ph34r:

i have a 92 93 ww big mouth front bumper willing to sale for 75 bucks + shipping polyurathane.

that is true i do want the stock one. as a matter of fact i alredy have the big mouth and i dont want any of that bodykit shit on my car anymore. so thats why im lookin for one

by chance do u have the sides and rear cus i would buy them of u so i have the full kit..:)

i sure do. they a black widow sides and rear. make me an offer. they are painted si blue

Originally posted by blown90teg@Jul 13 2004, 04:17 PM
can i get pics of it plz. then i will make an offer

what is your email address? i only have pics with the ground effects on the car

i can get you a new one for 220 shipped if i get your address i can find out shipping for sure it might be cheaper than that...and i am talking about a BRAND NEW bumper never used and comes primer black...let me know

thanx dancomer for the offer. i have a couple bein offered to me. if they fall through i will holla at you about it.

Back