WTB: 92-95 civic A/C STUFF

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

SMooTHn

Im looking for this stuff highlighted in green... i know it kinda ghetto but that what i get for using MS paint... Please let me know if you guys have this stuff for sale I have a b18 but i need a d-series A/C system to run A/C... please dont ask me for any offers... just tell me how much you want for it TOTAL shipped to 32444 FLORIDA.... THANKS PEEPS... nooodl3z@gmail dot com

ac2tj2.jpg

Last edited:
i have a/c condensor with fan and lines on the right of the pic 75 shipped to your door

Thanks for your quote but I think I found something better... just waiting for a response... if it falls through ill contact you...

kaoskustoms said:
i have a/c condensor with fan and lines on the right of the pic 75 shipped to your door

Do you got pics? please send to nooodl3z@gmail.com... I found ALL the A/C stuff except the evaporator box inside the dash for 150 shipped... if you can compete with that and show pics we mighthave a deal... But the one i found looks in very good conditon from what i see in pictures... so i think it well worth the 150.00... Lets see...

whos_the_master said:
I have everything for a AC for that car...Your link is down lemme know what u need. I'll ship ASAP for the right price..

I found what i wanted from another HondaSwap member... thanks guys...

Back