WTB 92-95 civic coupe

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

swanny

im looking for a 92-95 civic coupe 5spd preferably white with black interior in the midwest since the one i was going to buy got sold on me

Im thinking of selling my 92 hatch vx that has 2001 Acura LS with 39k. Have papers on complete swap that was installed. If ure interested let me know

my cousin has a 95 dx for sale for 3k in indiana, it has 17 inch motegi's, intake, exhaust, r1 spoiler, z3 fenders, clear corners, carbon fiber altezzas, tinted windows, the interior is grey, the car is white, it needs a hood and then have the fenders and hood painted, also it will need a clutch soon, which i think we are putting one in this weekend. also it has adjustable coil overs, cd player, boss 2200 watt amp, 2 15 inch audiobahns, plus most of the stock parts to go with it
e-mail me at altered_image_customs2003@yahoo.com and i can give you his number and send you some pics
jones

also it has indeglo guages, and carbon fiber guage overlay, blue oil cap, and battery hold down, blue brow on windshield, short throw shifter, msd ignition, apc door locks, and a monster tach
jones

93 Honda Civic Ex
Black on Black
240k on chassis
car rides really smooth
90k on motor
Motor was just rebuilt 10k ago
Motor was just Recently put in
Have all the paper work to prove it

Exterior:
Black
all stock body