wtb 92-95 hatch w/or/wo b16

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

thon

Hey all, i'm looking for a CLEAN (atleast no rust, or major accidents) relatively stock bodywise 92-95 civic hatch. I live in CT but dont mind driving a bit. In a perfect world I'd find a nice 92-95 DX or SI with a b16 swapped with exhaust or something.

I've got cash in hand, let me know

ALSO: email me, as i dont check these boards often
thon@optonline.net
Thanks
Thon

well i live in norwack ct and there is a92-95 civic hatch cx i think under 100k mi and they want around 5gs. its an old couple and it is in perfect condition. if you want me to get a number just let me know ill b glad to to help sopme one get in to a hatch o yeah and its red :puke:(i hate the color of my red hatch) but its still the original paint and it still shines

shit i gat one its 92 cx with a b16a and a gsr tranny dc header cold air intake 2.5 pipes and a revolution muffler teg seats and alot more shit i will sell it for 5500

shit my bad if you want it i will sell it for 5000 but i will not go lower its pretty bad ass

i have a 92 hatch with jdm b16 complete swap...has all around kit and also widebody....it is being painted at the moment...im am lookin to get 7000 for it....give me a holla if ur interested and ill give u more info

Back