WTB 92-95 Sedan

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

mdlax1

I am looking for a beater.

Pre-requisites-

Must be 1992-1995
Prefer a sedan
No RUST!
5spd Preferred, will take auto if the price is right.
No major rear 1/4 panel damage
some light door/fender/hood/front bumper damage is ok...let me reiterate..LIGHT
Most specify what mods you have done. I really dont want much more than stock

Must be @ or around 2000.00 obo.

Located in MD...like almost B'more and has no problem traveling to MD/DC/NOVA to pick up the car.

Stock motor is preferred

*****IMPORTANT******

MUST BE IN RUNNING CONDITION, OTHERWISE YOU MUST PROVIDE SOME SHIPPING OPTIONS!!

i got a civic 4 door 140,000 miles, stock D15, new lowered coil over and struts some dings and dents in lower doors asking $1200 for it. gets 35+ to the gallon. live 15 mins north of binghamton if interested will travel part way. interior in car is clean. i'll try to get some pics if interested.

Originally posted by mdlax1@Apr 1 2005, 06:55 AM
I am looking for a beater.

Pre-requisites-

Must be 1992-1995
Prefer a sedan
No RUST!
5spd Preferred, will take auto if the price is right.
No major rear 1/4 panel damage
some light door/fender/hood/front bumper damage is ok...let me reiterate..LIGHT
Most specify what mods you have done. I really dont want much more than stock

Must be @ or around 2000.00 obo.

Located in MD...like almost B'more and has no problem traveling to MD/DC/NOVA to pick up the car.

Stock motor is preferred

*****IMPORTANT******

MUST BE IN RUNNING CONDITION, OTHERWISE YOU MUST PROVIDE SOME SHIPPING OPTIONS!!
[post=481261]Quoted post[/post]​

I know someone selling one that runs 12's.

I'm looking to sell my 92 civic 4 door.

Color is Opal Green metalic.

engine mods:
B16a3 swap with roughly 79k miles now
new timing belt/water pump within the last 4-5k miles
JG Victor X intake manifold
BBK70mm throttle body
Drag turbo setup with the T3/T4 57 trim turbo
Greddy Type S BOV
2.5" downpipe with a nice thick long flex section in it
2.5" mandrel bent exhaust
GSR intake/exhaust cams
Exedy Organic race clutch
New remanufacturered axles from O'reilly's with the receipts (for warranty)

electronics:
P28 chipped ECU running Crome engine management
MSD Digital 6 ignition with MSD HVC coil
Launch control/ 2 step with the MSD
Innovate LM1 wideband
Stewart Warner boost gauge

interior:
stock honda/acura CD player
Infinity Basslink 10" sub with infinity's built in class D amp (lots of trunk room for bodies)

Car is in fair condition, the hood has a ding on it, and the LR has a small ding on it from the previous owner.

Gets good gas mileage for me (~ 28 mpg when I'm daily driving with occassional WOT spurts here and there) with gas @ 2.00+ per gallon, it takes ~ 20 dollars to fill up the 10.6 gallon tank. It can run on premium from anywhere and isn't limited to ammoco 92 or better gas.

Car has ran a 13.1 @ 107 mph on DRAG RADIALS. Throw on slicks and it can easily hit 12s. EDIT: car just clicked off a 12.2 @ 111 mph

It dynoed with a STOCK b16 (no mods like intake manifold, TB, cams) 240 hp and 190 ft lbs of TQ @ 9 pounds of boost. I haven't gone back and dynoed it now.

ASKING price is $7,400.00. I have too many cars and I need to get rid of one right now. Especially when the 99 SI comes back form the body shop.

If you want to seriously check the car out, PM me and we can meet up. As far as reliability, I've had the turbo setup on since October and she still runs GREAT. Good compression #s and she doesn't burn any oil.
-Chuong

Ill get back to with his #.

EDIT: It's a bit more than $2000... sorry.

Brian

$15k and it's yours. No rust, no rear quarter damage- fenders just need some help. You can drive it all the way back to B-more too. :lol:

lol sorry guys preferably a non modded car.. this is gonna be my get around ride..

mike.. you gotta let me drive her when im in dallas on the 15th

Originally posted by mdlax1@Apr 6 2005, 09:44 AM
lol sorry guys preferably a non modded car.. this is gonna be my get around ride..

mike.. you gotta let me drive her when im in dallas on the 15th
[post=483632]Quoted post[/post]​

As long as it's running- sure. When were you going to be in Dallas again? This month?

Back