1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Wtb: 94&up Integra Ls Stuff 4 Swap!

Discussion in 'Parts: For Sale/Trade/Wanted' started by importdimensions, Feb 12, 2003.

1. importdimensions

importdimensions Member

I'm work'n together a '94and up LS swap into a '92 DX 4-dr. civic......Iam interested in anything that you may have for sale that would help me complete the swap. wanna boost it, so look'n for a descent LS tranny.....hit me up if you have any comments on the swap or parts that I could use..........remember.....anything :worthy: ....!!! thanks.....ID

2. lsvtec

lsvtec GNU/Linux Evangelist

I have an ECU from a 93 LS that will work fine with a 94 LS engine. $50 and it's yours.

3. importdimensions

importdimensions Member

thanks man...but i already have the ecu. I need motor, tranny, udpulley, intermediate shaft, all mounts, and any other extras that you might be able to throw my way......let me know guys..... :worthy:

4. b20badboy

b20badboy Member

I am doing the exact same swap only a B18A from a 90 Teg into a 92 Civc DX 4dr. I have almost a whole swap and decided to wait awhile to drop it in. I can get you the motor mounts except the rear one, I would have to go to the dealer and get it, but I can get it. I've got the distibutor your gonna need. It's the OBD-1 with grey plug. I've got the timing belt and a brand new water pump also. I have the powersteering pump too. UMM, let me see............I've got a Brand new set of NGK wires fo the B18, I've got an intermediate shaft, but it's from a 90 Teg b18a so I'm not sure if it would fit the b18b. I have a the b18a motor, but I'm dropping it in a 91 Hatch I just bought. Let me know what your gonna need and I'll give you some prices. If you need pics I've got some. :sleep:

5. pissedoffsol

pissedoffsol RETIRED

i have a set of unorthodox racing ultra SS pulleys in silver for sale. brand new. installed the ALt and pwr steering pulleys, but never used.

make an offer

6. Bri94lst

Bri94lst Senior Member

where are you located i have an LS tranny....I also have a bunch of smaller things, Throttlebody, ported intake manifold, and i might have a complete head for sale soon...

7. importdimensions

importdimensions Member

I'm in WV.......where you at w/ that tranny?....it's a 5-spd right?????what year and milage? LS right?....let me know...

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted