[WTB] 96 CIVIC STRUTS / SPRINGS!!! A.S.A.P.!!!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

91jdmteg

I have a 96 civic and I need some oem/aftermarket struts & springs. They have to be completely assembled and ready to be bolted on!!!!!! OEM will work but I'd rather have some aftermarket drop springs. PLEASE POST WHAT YOU HAVE!!!!! I NEED THESE A.S.A.P.!!!!! AND WILL PAY FOR SHIPPING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :worthy:

I have some brand new never used IB spec (sprint) springs 1.5 inch drop all the way around. Let me know if you are interested.

I have some tokico shocks + some sort of springs give the car about a two inch drop...I'd actually prefer to get rid of everything assembled so you'd get the uppermounts, shocks and springs. they came off my 2000 si but should work on your car. I can get you pics if you'd like. pm me if you're interested.

Quoted post[/post]]
I have some tokico shocks + some sort of springs give the car about a two inch drop...I'd actually prefer to get rid of everything assembled so you'd get the uppermounts, shocks and springs. they came off my 2000 si but should work on your car. I can get you pics if you'd like. pm me if you're interested.
you have mail! LMK!!!! :worthy:

Back