WTB 99-00 Civic Si front sway bar.

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

double0Si

ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)
VIP
I just got under the Si to find out my front sway bar snapped at the end link on one side and the other isn't too far behind. Sooo if you've got a stock or aftermarket one just laying around in good condition gimme that! End links are obviously a plus but not necessary as they aren't rediculously overpriced like the bar is. LMK what you got.

I just got under the Si to find out my front sway bar snapped at the end link on one side and the other isn't too far behind. Sooo if you've got a stock or aftermarket one just laying around in good condition gimme that! End links are obviously a plus but not necessary as they aren't rediculously overpriced like the bar is. LMK what you got.

I don't have the bar, but I do have brand new si end links in the package. I bought them from work with the intention of throwing a gsr sway bar on the car. Unfortunately the si end links are different from gsr ones, and the control arms I have don't even have the provisions for it. I'm west of Cbus, you can pick them up right at my place if you're interested.

Ill be in Columbus Halloween weekend. If I don't have this solved by then Ill definetly let you know.

Back