WTB: 99-00 Si trunk lid

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

jamesA

Thank you for your business.
VIP
Thats right. I'm tired of my spoiler, but I don't want to have holes and plugs and shit

I would like a 99-00 Si trunk lid...it's gotta be in Flamenco Black Pearl as I don't want to paint my car. Doesn't matter if it has the decals on it or not.

Let me know on here or email me

jamesisthps@hotmail.com

The only one you will probably find is one with holes in it from the factory spoiler... I think the flamenco black was a Si only color, I dunno. maybe not

I know it was an Si only color but there has to be a FBP trunk lid that didn't come with the spoiler...SOMEWHERE. I see Milano Red and EBP Si's all the time without the spoilers.

bumpage. por favor someone gotta have one.

Hell I'll take any color Si one w/o spoiler and have it painted for all I care.

The ohnly differece is a badge as long as you get one off of a 99-00 car the tail lights will be the same. I would just find a ex or dx or hx black one and then have it sprayed. it will cost a lot less but yes there are black 2k si without wings. My friend has one but he likes his wingless.

paint your whole car? huh. it would be tons cheaper to fill in the holes with body filler than repaint just the deck,it would cost maybe a hundred bucks to repaint.The rest you just do your self.

I'm not putting body filler on this car. I just want to know if anyone has or has seen/knows of a flamenco black pearl 2000 Si trunk lid. I don't want to switch taillights, and If I don't have to paint the trunk lid FBP, I don't want to.

dude you can put your taillights in the trunk lid. i have a brand new trunk lid from honda that i might be willing to sell or trade for some rims or i could sell you one thats getting shaved right now with the liscense plate mounted on the right side sideways. but thats only going to be primered silver so you would have to get it painted and the new one is primered black. it doesnt cost much to get them painted. im getting my whole hood painted on my car for 75 bucks and thats the top and the bottom and its the black widow hood. your just making things difficult for yourself. the one that is getting the shaving done was off my 99 si and was blue the stock one from honda is the exact same and it fits 96-00 civics. they are all the exact same trunk lid just with different tail lights.

No thanks. I want a stock FBP, no spoiler...no ricer "sideways license plate" stuff with the stock taillamps.

I want an easy take current lid off car, put new lid on car swap.

so...you just want a 99-00 Civic trunk lid FROM an Si JUST for the Si badging on it? is that it? am i understanding that right because thats what it sounds like :unsure:

Well, its not for the badging, it's for the taillights and the exact Flamenco Black Pearl color...all I want to do is an even swap,, pull my trunk lid off and plop this one on, shut it and stand back and look at my spoiler-less trunk lid. Stock looking, clean looking...

holy thread from the dead. I really am getting sick of my spoiler.

bumpity bump. Anyone?

bueller? bueller?

bro, if you're getting that "sick" of it, do what everyone else in this entire thread has suggested.

Originally posted by B16@Jul 6 2004, 04:43 PM
bro, if you're getting that "sick" of it, do what everyone else in this entire thread has suggested.

I don't have the money to buy one and paint it. I just want to do a goddamn drop and bolt on. thats it. now unless you have one or know of one I can buy, don't be an ass.

Back