wtb a ecu

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

ok we just did a d16z6 swap in a dx and we want to hook up the vtec so i am lookin for a ecu form a ex or si or what ever others cam wit vtec thanks for any help :worthy:

Originally posted by sireg@Sep 9 2005, 01:03 AM
why dont you just have josh chip it
[post=551788]Quoted post[/post]​

cuz josh did a ecu for one of my boys alreayd and it dident do shit and he got stuck on the pike wit it and the vtec dident work right so he put a stock ex computer init and he said it had more power so josh can stuff it so to the guys wholike his work and he got paied 165$ to make my other boy a turbomanny and he still never got the manny so fuck josh

Originally posted by bluhatch95+Sep 9 2005, 01:27 AM-->
@Sep 9 2005, 01:03 AM
why dont you just have josh chip it
[post=551788]Quoted post[/post]​

cuz josh did a ecu for one of my boys alreayd and it dident do shit and he got stuck on the pike wit it and the vtec dident work right so he put a stock ex computer init and he said it had more power so josh can stuff it so to the guys wholike his work and he got paied 165$ to make my other boy a turbomanny and he still never got the manny so fuck josh
[post=551799]Quoted post[/post]​

Excellent punctuation. :D

I have an ECU out of my 96 ex (p2p) but it's OBD 2. I don't know what kind of setup you're running in your swap but let me know...

Originally posted by skillz2k5@Sep 9 2005, 06:36 AM
I have an ECU out of my 96 ex (p2p) but it's OBD 2. I don't know what kind of setup you're running in your swap but let me know...
[post=551820]Quoted post[/post]​

it is a 93 so it is all still obd1 so i am lookin g for obd 1 thnks

again, frank you are a retard, brandon, youve seen my work, and my car, so i think you can vouche for the fact these guys are the biggest jokes car wise in town.

Originally posted by eg6sir+Sep 9 2005, 07:21 PM-->
Originally posted by bluhatch95@Sep 9 2005, 04:07 PM
eg6sir
@Sep 9 2005, 06:04 PM
i have a obd1 pr3 ...LMK
[post=552073]Quoted post[/post]​

throw me a price for the ecu
[post=552120]Quoted post[/post]​

ummm...i dont know...how about $150 shipped OBO
i can work something out....
*edit*120 shipped
[post=552130]Quoted post[/post]​

ok well it for my boy iw ill see him tonight i willtell him and let you know tommrow first thing if he insterested in it
where you located at ?
thanks for the help at least there some helpful people on this site un like the haters fuckin up my posts
thanks againman :D

I wasn't hatin, i was givin ya some HondaSwap love, learn to take it with a bag of rice krispie treats.
I bumped for ya man, relax.
:)

Originally posted by VTECin5th@Sep 10 2005, 03:15 AM
I wasn't hatin, i was givin ya some HondaSwap love, learn to take it with a bag of rice krispie treats.
I bumped for ya man, relax.
:)
[post=552222]Quoted post[/post]​

hey me igot no hatein on you are any one for that mater i just get anoyed when people talk shit about my shit when they knownothinbg about it and there shit still far from built feel me man? if you thought i was hittin at you my bad i wasent i like to keep the peace :)

Originally posted by hotrex@Sep 9 2005, 05:13 PM
again, frank you are a retard, brandon, youve seen my work, and my car, so i think you can vouche for the fact these guys are the biggest jokes car wise in town.
[post=552077]Quoted post[/post]​

i will vouch for josh's work, whats up with the car man...do you have a f.s. thread yet?

Originally posted by eg6sir@Sep 10 2005, 11:59 AM
so whats the deal on the pr3, you talked to you buddy yet....let me know
[post=552309]Quoted post[/post]​

dont hold your breath.

no f/s thread, but as always i offer cheap prices on nice manis and ecu work. the teg is being rebuilt right now. filled blovk, .10 over cp pistons and eagle rods. looking at 20 psi out of a holset hx35 and somewhere in the neighborhood of 400whp conservatively.

Originally posted by hotrex@Sep 10 2005, 04:43 PM
no f/s thread, but as always i offer cheap prices on nice manis and ecu work. the teg is being rebuilt right now. filled blovk, .10 over cp pistons and eagle rods. looking at 20 psi out of a holset hx35 and somewhere in the neighborhood of 400whp conservatively.
[post=552426]Quoted post[/post]​

ECU work huh? B) I can vouche for Josh's chipping prowess. And I take personal offense to the statement that your Boys ECU didn't. It was tested. It worked.

Back