wtb a ecu

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Originally posted by CSaddict+Sep 12 2005, 07:30 PM-->
@Sep 10 2005, 04:43 PM
no f/s thread, but as always i offer cheap prices on nice manis and ecu work.  the teg is being rebuilt right now. filled blovk, .10 over cp pistons and eagle rods. looking at 20 psi out of a holset hx35 and somewhere in the neighborhood of 400whp conservatively.
[post=552426]Quoted post[/post]​

ECU work huh? B) I can vouche for Josh's chipping prowess. And I take personal offense to the statement that your Boys ECU didn't. It was tested. It worked.
[post=553345]Quoted post[/post]​

well thats you like i said my boys ecu shit outon him on the pike and it was the one josh did so i gave him the stock on out of a ex and he said it has a shit load more power then joshes and he gave joshes to a guy he know that workon ecus for a liveing and he said it died cuz of poor work dont it you can trust joshes work all you want but this is out problums wit his shit so do what you want

Originally posted by bluhatch95+Sep 12 2005, 08:24 PM-->
Originally posted by CSaddict@Sep 12 2005, 07:30 PM
hotrex
no f/s thread, but as always i offer cheap prices on nice manis and ecu work.  the teg is being rebuilt right now. filled blovk, .10 over cp pistons and eagle rods. looking at 20 psi out of a holset hx35 and somewhere in the neighborhood of 400whp conservatively.

ECU work huh? B) I can vouche for Josh's chipping prowess. And I take personal offense to the statement that your Boys ECU didn't. It was tested. It worked.

well thats you like i said my boys ecu shit outon him on the pike and it was the one josh did so i gave him the stock on out of a ex and he said it has a shit load more power then joshes and he gave joshes to a guy he know that workon ecus for a liveing and he said it died cuz of poor work dont it you can trust joshes work all you want but this is out problums wit his shit so do what you want
[post=553374]Quoted post[/post]​

Thats funny. Solder joints dont just go bad. Even if they did it would give a solid CEL...Sounds like your friend needs to learn a bit more about cars and tuning in general.

Originally posted by CSaddict+Sep 12 2005, 08:27 PM-->
Originally posted by bluhatch95@Sep 12 2005, 08:24 PM
Originally posted by CSaddict@Sep 12 2005, 07:30 PM
hotrex

[post=553374]Quoted post[/post]​

:lol: ok buddy we will do that

Thats funny. Solder joints dont just go bad. Even if they did it would give a solid CEL...Sounds like your friend needs to learn a bit more about cars and tuning in general.
[post=553376]Quoted post[/post]​

Back