wtb a ton of parts.. LOOK

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

handlebarsfsr

sell me your stuff. i have a project 95 sedan that needs a lot of parts. i have cash on hand, and am ready to by all of these parts, but not all at the same time. im in ct, near hartford, and i would much prefer locals to shipping. all parts needed for a 95 civic with a 93 b18a motor.

b series hydro tranny. i want either a b16a or gsr with aftermarket lsd, but ill accept anything else if the price is right. must have no grinds at all.

suspension- something good- tiens, tanabe, gc/koni yellows, etc. no cheap ebay stuff.

brakes- i need some upgraded brakes (stock dx pos's arent gonna cut it) either 99-00si 's or teg discs, and i need a rear disc upgrade too. ill also take a big brake kit designed for the dx knuckles.

clutch/pp/flywheel- i need soemthing capable of holding 300 or so hp. stock flywheel preferred, dont need a lightweight one with boost. no lightened stock flys.

wheels/tires- i want a set of either 15' or 16's with tires, 205 width. stock si/teg alloys or aftermarket is fine, as long as its something tasteful. i have 13" steelies with perfect almost brand new tires on them (the little hairs are still on them) if you need something to roll on.

thats about it for now.. hit me up with offers, my email is mghallarin@yahoo.com , aim is handlebarsfsr

hey i have an S1 b16 tranny i'll sell to you for 250 plus shipping. ithas no grinds and no LSD let me know if you want it. peace -mike

Dont buy the S1, its cable you need hydrolic...

S80, Y80 or S21 transmission will work, there are many more like 94+Integra transmissions.

bump for a new job and more money.. i need parts!!!! also if anyone has a b20 shortblock/longblock laying around id take it, MUST BE CT, im not shipping a motor.

all pms replied to. erebuni, are those for a hydro or cable trans? im not going to jump on anything yet in that area, i havent pulled my fly yet (keeping the clutch and pp on there to keep the fly and seals from seeing mother nature, cars stored outside without a trans.) but ill keep it in mind.

yeah they are from cable tranny's but i dont think they make a difference.

Back