1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

wtb a ton of parts.. LOOK

Discussion in 'Parts: For Sale/Trade/Wanted' started by handlebarsfsr, Apr 18, 2004.

1. handlebarsfsr

handlebarsfsr Senior Member

sell me your stuff. i have a project 95 sedan that needs a lot of parts. i have cash on hand, and am ready to by all of these parts, but not all at the same time. im in ct, near hartford, and i would much prefer locals to shipping. all parts needed for a 95 civic with a 93 b18a motor.

b series hydro tranny. i want either a b16a or gsr with aftermarket lsd, but ill accept anything else if the price is right. must have no grinds at all.

suspension- something good- tiens, tanabe, gc/koni yellows, etc. no cheap ebay stuff.

brakes- i need some upgraded brakes (stock dx pos's arent gonna cut it) either 99-00si 's or teg discs, and i need a rear disc upgrade too. ill also take a big brake kit designed for the dx knuckles.

clutch/pp/flywheel- i need soemthing capable of holding 300 or so hp. stock flywheel preferred, dont need a lightweight one with boost. no lightened stock flys.

wheels/tires- i want a set of either 15' or 16's with tires, 205 width. stock si/teg alloys or aftermarket is fine, as long as its something tasteful. i have 13" steelies with perfect almost brand new tires on them (the little hairs are still on them) if you need something to roll on.

thats about it for now.. hit me up with offers, my email is mghallarin@yahoo.com , aim is handlebarsfsr

2. handlebarsfsr

bump for after the uconn car show, im jealous of all the nice stuff there. i need parts!

3. b18vtecrx

b18vtecrx Senior Member

hey i have an S1 b16 tranny i'll sell to you for 250 plus shipping. ithas no grinds and no LSD let me know if you want it. peace -mike

4. handlebarsfsr

5. ScrapinSi

ScrapinSi Senior Member

i got a set of white 17" rota subzeros... located in CT... 600 takes em.

6. brian11to1

brian11to1 Senior Member

Dont buy the S1, its cable you need hydrolic...

S80, Y80 or S21 transmission will work, there are many more like 94+Integra transmissions.

7. handlebarsfsr

bump for a new job and more money.. i need parts!!!! also if anyone has a b20 shortblock/longblock laying around id take it, MUST BE CT, im not shipping a motor.

8. brian11to1

brian11to1 Senior Member

9. erebunicrx

erebunicrx my name is Dale

i have two flywheels. a b16 and a b18a im in bristol. give me a price

10. handlebarsfsr

all pms replied to. erebuni, are those for a hydro or cable trans? im not going to jump on anything yet in that area, i havent pulled my fly yet (keeping the clutch and pp on there to keep the fly and seals from seeing mother nature, cars stored outside without a trans.) but ill keep it in mind.

11. brian11to1

brian11to1 Senior Member

12. handlebarsfsr

13. erebunicrx

erebunicrx my name is Dale

yeah they are from cable tranny's but i dont think they make a difference.

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted