Wtb An Automatic Weapon

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

ek9r

need an automatic weapon to take out fucktard sellers that cash bank checks and a month later tell you that they havent even sent out the parts cause they brokeup w/ their gf or some shit. :angry:

haha. that's some funny shyt, sorry to hear bout that bro. You can PM a mod or admin and tell them his name and they might put him on the do not buy list.

Originally posted by randerson165@Apr 13 2003, 05:50 PM
I've got a SW 9mm SW9VE for sale !!! LOL

What do you want for it?

hahahah this reminds me of my friend fucking with the people at wal mart. He rolls up to the gun desk, acting pissed off and drunk.

"Hey man, I need a shotgun and some shells now. (mumbling "fucking bitch slut girlfriend"). Yea, that looks good. Hey , do you guys sell beer here?"

Originally posted by whatdahieu@Apr 14 2003, 02:14 PM
weapons are not cool if violence is neccessary then use your fists and gain some respect

tell that to someone who got shot trying to fight someone else

Originally posted by ek9r@Apr 13 2003, 09:47 AM
need an automatic weapon to take out fucktard sellers that cash bank checks and a month later tell you that they havent even sent out the parts cause they brokeup w/ their gf or some shit. :angry:

whatcha need? :ph34r:

one more thing if you wanna hurt him then do it in a better manner set his place on fire or some other crazy shit! why an automatic weapon who you trying to kill a whole family or something?

A Bow is a good idea, and burning the place down, is another good idea.
So use a Bow with Arrows on fire. That would be a fucking great CNN news!!!!

'....There's this guy, shooting Arrows of fire on a building trying to kill someone..' Sorry, but see that on CNN would be funny!!

Anyways, like the other people say...the best thing you could do now, is not buy from him, and put him on a black list so other people will not buy stuff from him.

Originally posted by Afipunk21@Apr 13 2003, 06:03 PM
If anyone needs a gun, it's Bill for Kent--someone track that fucker down.

he supposedly lives near me but no one gave me his address.

his AOL sn is mikenight2003
fuckin dick, i mean i sent him almost a g! its been 40 days since i sent it and no parts, his cell that i would contact him on is turned off. hes in so. cali so if anyone nearby knows this dude Paul Owens, pm me with some info.
peace -

:huh: 40 days and his cell phone is off? Ya know what happens to people like that? HIS CAR GETS STOLEN. I live in San Diego... Where does this guy live? :D

Back