WTB: Any honda/acura in CALIFORNIA/ ARIZONA ONLY!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

mellowboy

I only have 2000 to spend...maybe 2500 at the max. SO if anyone selling any honda/acura in ARIZONA please contact me asap! I live in Mesa just moved from Chicago! So i need a car that saves on gas! My SUV is killin me on gas! :( Thanks!

Anybody? California is fine also! The last seller FLAKED out on me last nite and now i gotta keep search'n. So hit me up if you have a car for sale!

aww poor baaby, dont trip. if anything you should have came to me. well sorry i pissed u off and good luck with ur search, i'll let u know if there's anything good around here. bump this up. someone hook this guy up with a good car

Originally posted by r.l.brown@Sep 12 2004, 08:41 PM
aww poor baaby, dont trip. if anything you should have came to me. well sorry i pissed u off and good luck with ur search, i'll let u know if there's anything good around here. bump this up. someone hook this guy up with a good car
[post=389447]Quoted post[/post]​

Bro all i'm sayin is that you should've called us up sayin you can't make it. We would've both understand. Your the one who said you was gonna come to LA. So dont turn things around on us sayin we should've been up there. A buyer always comes to a seller...true. Again you said you were gonna come to us. My boy doesn't have a car to go anywhere. I actually thought that was decent of you to come to us. But its all good really....

Back