MD WTB AP1 Wheels

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

:doh:

2 of mine are at the shop... and something tells me I should still keep them around for spares. What are you going to use them for?

Bump for you.

crz is the same pattern. I'm tempted to get some ap1 wheels and put ap1 size tires on them, mount them in reverse on the crz.

I'm actually thinking more of going with rsx wheels, but who knows.

Ok, so I scanned through all your threads about the CR-Z... didn't see anything in them about you wanting S2000 wheels to put on it. Unless I scanned too quickly.

Is the crz the same lug pattern??? If so, Cal must have missed the 3 threads.

What are you going to use them for?

Ok, so I scanned through all your threads about the CR-Z... didn't see anything in them about you wanting S2000 wheels to put on it. Unless I scanned too quickly.

he didn't mention s2k wheels in his threads. thats why i asked if s2k and crz are same lug pattern. because if so, it would relate his wheel request to his 3 threads. if the crz and s2k were different lug patterns, i would have also asked what he would use them for. no biggie. ^_^

Ok. :D Not going to ever assume anything on the forums- I have 6 cars right now- if I was looking for a set of wheels, I don't think anyone would assume that they were going to go on a particular one. ;)

Eh, too far for me. I'd love to have an extra set of wheels to screw around with, but I'm in no rush to buy more AP1 wheels.

They're kind of expensive for 16x6.5 wheels, but I think they're probably the best looking OE wheel I could put on my car.

:thumbsup:

Plus you'll have the bling factor from having S2k parts on your car. :D

Meh, I dunno. If I find some for a good price while I can afford 'em. I've almost got everything reasonable paid off (everything but the new car).

Back