wtb asap crx b pillar cover

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

brian11to1

some piece of shit tried to break into my car last night, fucking mother fuckers. and they pried the b pillar cover off, well I fucking need one now so if you have one thats cheap, black and in real good condition also with clips preferably let me know.

oh, shipped to 85323.

Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]
i found mine at a junk yard... theives broke mine also but then they smashed my window also :cry:

i dont know of any good junkyards.

Quoted post[/post]]
That's shitty :cry:
Where was it at?
Man, we can't have shit here :cry: :mad:

nope. not at all.

please help me find one.
Hit up broadway and 27th ave area, there's two good junkyards with alot of hondas in them.
One is called Pancho's, they sell ricer cars and also have a junkyard, i can't think of the other name right now.
What piece are you looking for exactly, i guess i don't know what the B pillar cover is?

i need this. its black though.

rex.jpg

yes, i know thats a model car.

Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]
i found mine at a junk yard... theives broke mine also but then they smashed my window also :cry:

i dont know of any good junkyards.

Quoted post[/post]]
That's shitty :cry:
Where was it at?
Man, we can't have shit here :cry: :mad:

nope. not at all.

please help me find one.

There are three yards at about 40th Street and University on the Tempe/Phoenix border.

All German (yes I know, but they are about 1/3 honda these days);

HAS (Honda Auto Salvage, used to be owned by Hasport but now run by his brother - I started going there after the management change, I am told it is running smoother these days, I can vouch they know their parts and have had everything I needed.)

Also theres a guy that has 1/2 CHevy/GMC trucks & Suburbs and 1/2 hondas, but the hondas are getting picked over by now.

Back