WTB:b-series parts....help me finish

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

LsB16CrxHF

I NEED the following parts ASAP and if your local thats a plus cuz i want to pick them up...im in mass and dont want to drive any ridiculous distances so new-englandish area

i need these to complete my b18a1 into 88 crx dx swap:
b series cable tranny
shift linkage
injectors
fuel rail
distributer
ecu
flywheel
throttle body
b18a1 stock harness
or harness modified already with the dx dpfi to mpfi conversion includingh the resistor box

tell me where ur at and what ur asking

I live in massachusettes and have

B18 Intake manifold with:

injectors from 98 b18b1
fuel rail from 98 b18b1
throttle body form 98 b18b1

and also have a stock flywheel from 95 b18b1

Hit me up on AIM: Danny403ci

he cant use the injectors you have if he's staying obd0....I don't think anyway, there would be some modification needed.

The flywheel might not work depending on what year LS he had and which trans.

I want the TB.

Hey, I got the Throttle Body. Ill give it to you for $50.00 Shipped, Let Me know.

Also, I have cut and welded Shift linkage if you want it. Im taking it off my car this weekend, So i can get it to you next week. It shifts very nice, Let Me know if you want it and how much you will pay. THANKS!

I don't know exactly which harness you need, but I have the engine harness from my 89 CRX Si and the injector resistor box if you want that. $80 shipped if you want me to send both of them your way. If the D injectors will work for you, I can throw them in for $100 shipped- harness, resistor box and injectors.

mpfi_swap_med_04.jpg

I can pull the Integra throttle body off the PM6 intake manifold (with working TPS) and drop it in for an extra $50 too.

mpfi_swap_med_01.jpg

mpfi_swap_med_02.jpg

Let me know.

I will have a stock flywheel and clutch+pressure plate from my 97 jdm sirg swap in a few days.. its got about 30K on it.

Back