1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

WTB B16 Cable Tanny

Discussion in 'Parts: For Sale/Trade/Wanted' started by assman, Nov 20, 2003.

1. assman

assman Senior Member

I need one in So Cal thx in advance

2. assman

assman Senior Member

Email me at Datbadassman@yahoo.com if you have one for sale

3. brc80

brc80 Senior Member

How much you looking to spend?

4. assman

assman Senior Member

depends on condition, and if it grinds and what gears, are you in So Cal? or Cal period? Email me with what u got..

5. arpee79

arpee79 Senior Member

I have a Y1 b16 factory LSD cable tranny with a slight grind on 2nd gear i m getting rid of it cuz i m going with the LS tranny for my turbo set up .And im in
    Los Angeles I was looking to sell it for $650.00 i was told the LSD alone cost 300.00 to 350.00 so let me know $650.00 USD thats my best offer.Sorry if its a little to much but i wasnt really looking to get rid of it ,Hit me up if your intrested thanks. arpee79@hotmail.com

6. assman

assman Senior Member

what year LS tranny are u looking for? cuz i have one, but iono ill see whats up with the tranny, what RPM range did it grind on?

7. arpee79

arpee79 Senior Member

I took it high a couple of times and i mean like 6 or 7 times and it would grind in the high rpm never payed attention to it so i wouldnt know but my friend says its the 2nd gear synchro and you can replace it with a new one it cost like 60 to 90 dollars . I just dont like it cuz the gears are way to short.

8. assman

assman Senior Member

:-/ iono ill keep u in mind, since i cant seem to find any trannys for sale, its funny how 2 weeks ago when i didnt need one i could find lotsa of b16 trannys for sale and now dat i need one i cnat find shiznit

9. arpee79

arpee79 Senior Member

NP man just let me know unless you have some goodies for trade like Gsr parts i need some rods i have b16 eagle rods with a 1,000 miles on them and i need some GSR eagle rods.

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted