WTB - B16 head

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

brian11to1

I am looking for a B16 head so i can start my lsvtec setup. I will need everything including ECU, so please help me out. Thanks.. Give me a price + shipping to 64015

my friend has one sitting in his garage that he wants to sell, he is asking 700 shipped.......

sand blasted looks brand new, milled for higher compression, and is already modified for LS/VTEC.
ALL PART INCLUDED...even new head gasket, Intake manifold, valve cover, all internals, distributor, CAMS, etc. ............... all PARTS!!!!!!

he preffers pick up, so if you are willing to pick up, he can go lower on the price.

let me know

$700 I siad 500 was too much... and oh by the way you may want to take the car out of your sig, and those hideous (sp?) hub caps... they look like something off a Cavalier...

that was the day i bought the car, it is parked outside the bank where i got the title from. as you can see it was bone stock and it was an automatic. a week later it was stick and that is it....i havn't even made the first payment yet.

i'll keep the hub's :lol: ........all the dough is going under the hood.

here is my last ryde, i still have the car shell, motor and turbo kit sold.
intercooler.jpg

well if you say you can get one for less than five id jump on it because who ever is stupid enough not to buy a B16 head for 250 should be shot but that is pretty cheap i dont think id buy it you never know whats wrong with it

Back