Wtb: B16 Tranny

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

TAGURIT

All The Way Out Here On An Island, Im Lookiing For A B16 Cable Or Hydro Tranny. Preferably Cable) Shipping Will Be Alot So If Anyone Has A Good Deal On One Please Let Me Know..........thanks!

how much do you want for it? i'm really interested. can you give me the tranny model and what model it came from? thanks.

you havea y1 sweet. $500 not bad at all. What is the mileage? Anything wrong with it. Not trying to jack a post or nothing but I have been looking for a y1 tranny on here for over 1 month lol.

yeah just trying to get rid of this cylinder head so i can get the money to get it from you. its an ls head only, no valves or valver train, ported and polished by pineapple racing on the west coast. also trying to get rid of a pair of aem cam gears and an xs engineering ecu (obd1). if you anybody looking i'll get rid of all of them for $500.00

I wish I didn't buy this other one.. that price you are giving is cheap!!!! Look on ebay buddy these are going for over $800 with way more miles. I wouldn't wait around for people. this is a steal

sorry, just trying to get the money to buy it from you by selling parts as well, then i saw that youwere going put it on ebay so its all good. good buy for whoever picks it up from you.......free bump!

Back