WTB B16A Civic Parts....

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

jcarp613

I need B16A Cam gears, Header, P30 ECU, Civic Lowering springs, 15" or 16" Rot Slips with Falken Azenis Tires, Rear Strut bar for EG Hatch, Tach with Shiftlight, CF Duckbill, CF Hatch, Etc... Let me know what you have.....

What year is the Civic???
My best friend has a set of Neuspeed springs for a 92-95 I think those are the years.
Selling them for $100 I think PM me if you are interested.

Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]
i got a stock p30. PM me
is it a us or jdm version? I would be interested if jcarp613 isnt and if it is a us version
i may have an unmolested usdm p30 for sale in a bit.. after i referee my car.. how much are you willing to spend...?? but i would need to find another ecu first.. i know the obd1 US p30 is like gold..
Ballpark price?

well just to let you know i paid $300 for this... only because i am going to have to have it .... but once i'm done at the referee, i may put it up for sale... not sure yet.. i dont know if i'll still need it to smog...

I have a b16a1 block on its way from japan, I'll sell the pistons because I'm got forged ones already. 47k on the block, pm me if you want the piston/rods.

Quoted post[/post]]
I need B16A Cam gears, Header, P30 ECU, Civic Lowering springs, 15" or 16" Rot Slips with Falken Azenis Tires, Rear Strut bar for EG Hatch, Tach with Shiftlight, CF Duckbill, CF Hatch, Etc... Let me know what you have.....

I have set of drop zone springs brand new in the box $140 shipped, let me know if interested.

Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]
Come on people....
c'mon what?? people are throwing you all kinds of prices. if you're too broke to buy shit, then don't ask to buy shit.
Did I offend you? I have replied to everybody... I appreciated Whoever replied so far.... I would love to find the parts that I am looking for...... And I deffinately have the money for everything that I asked for....

I still have the springs can work $125 shipped
[/quote]

I appreciate the offer, but I would prefer a good coilover and strut setup.

Quoted post[/post]]

see, you need to state that in your first post so people don't waste their time and your time trying to offer you something you don't want. You said you were looking for "Civic Lowering Springs" the man made you an offer and you said "no thanks, i'm looking for coilovers and strut set up"... someone who probably looked at this thread might of had like a full Tein Set up you would have liked but they didn't offer because your post clearly states what you are looking for, or so they think. Another example, you said you want B16A cam gears, so I naturally assume OEM. Why? because you said B16A cam gears, not "DOHC Vtec Adjustable cam gears" but now I realize adjustable cam gears are what you are looking for. Help US help YOU. I'm giving you construtive critism, don't take it offensively.

I actually have a friend looking to sell a set of Bronze STR Adjustable Cam Gears. He wants $120 Shipped. His brother has dibs first tho and he might give them to him as a Chrstmas Gift. So i'll let you know later on, if you're interested. :thumbsup:

Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]

see, you need to state that in your first post so people don't waste their time and your time trying to offer you something you don't want. You said you were looking for "Civic Lowering Springs" the man made you an offer and you said "no thanks, i'm looking for coilovers and strut set up"... someone who probably looked at this thread might of had like a full Tein Set up you would have liked but they didn't offer because your post clearly states what you are looking for, or so they think. Another example, you said you want B16A cam gears, so I naturally assume OEM. Why? because you said B16A cam gears, not "DOHC Vtec Adjustable cam gears" but now I realize adjustable cam gears are what you are looking for. Help US help YOU. I'm giving you construtive critism, don't take it offensively.

I actually have a friend looking to sell a set of Bronze STR Adjustable Cam Gears. He wants $120 Shipped. His brother has dibs first tho and he might give them to him as a Chrstmas Gift. So i'll let you know later on, if you're interested. :thumbsup:

No offence taken... I appreciate the clarification and I apoligize for the broad description. Thanks....

Back