WTB b18 LS block

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

DA69

im in need of a clean ls block to start a new project. if you have a block that has been punched out .10 (.25mm)over that would be great. but stock bore would be cool too. i just nee the block only w/ main caps.

thanx

Originally posted by DA69@Aug 17 2004, 11:28 PM
im in need of a clean ls block to start a new project. if you have a block that has been punched out .10 (.25mm)over that would be great. but stock bore would be cool too. i just nee the block only w/ main caps.

thanx
[post=378346]Quoted post[/post]​

I have 2 blocks with main caps. both b18a1 standard bore and completely bare (or I could sell you just the parts you need all the way to a complete longblock). shoot me your zip and I'll give you a price shipped.

matt

my zip is 34983. i only need block and main caps. i have everything else. my block is hurt too badly to reuse. so needless to say i need another one

Originally posted by DA69@Aug 18 2004, 10:24 PM
my zip is 34983. i only need block and main caps. i have everything else. my block is hurt too badly to reuse. so needless to say i need another one
[post=378909]Quoted post[/post]​

Hows $135 shipped sound. LMK

matt

Back