WTB - B18 parts

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Status
Not open for further replies.

brian11to1

I need a set of OEM Honda Head Bolts, OEM Headgasket, Oil Pan Gasket, and Valve Cover gasket. Main and Rod Bearings (bought)... Please Help me out as much as possible... if you can of course.

you are fucking poor, jk. why dont you just go to Pep Boys and buy some oil. its 20 bucks, if i had the 20 bucks id send it to you, but i guess im poor too.

ur post does say oil in the request. so that is why he made the comment. <_<

Originally posted by 199IntegraBuildUpH22A3@Nov 7 2003, 08:15 PM
I need a set of OEM Honda Head Bolts,OEM Head, Oil, and Valve Cover gaskets. Main and Rod Bearings... Please Help me out as much as possible... if you can of course.

Hmmm I see what you are saying, I left out PAN, OIL PAN gasket...

Me=:whatafucktard:

I quit, I mean oil pan gasket.. fuck

Originally posted by AllmotorCRX161@Nov 10 2003, 09:59 PM
Hey

I have a oil pan gasket, and also the head studs. Let me know if you are interested.

how much shipped to 64015? Please be cheap, are they ARP studs or OEM bolts, if they are bolts they better not be used as OEM bolts are stretch bolts you see? I dont know if this is going to make sense as I am at school half a sleep trying to think of shit I need to order for my car so I can make a list.. Abuhhhh....

give me $200 shipped

and you get all these parts...(from 96 integra)
-OEM Honda Head Bolts,
-OEM Head
-valve cover gasket

(if you buy you get these for free)
-valve cover
-intake manifold (NO TB)
-fuel rail
-all sensors on the head
-all cylinder head internals, and CAMs
-and more

VERY CLEAN
picture

http://www.angelfire.com/ok3/skiflaz/engine2.JPG

chingro I would love to help you out, but I really dontneed any of that stuff. I need head bolts and valve cover gasket... besides my car is a 90 integra not a 96 completely different OBD. I dont have the money for that shit so just the OEM head bolts, and vavle cover gasket will be fine for me... shipped to 64015

Originally posted by 199IntegraBuildUpH22A3@Nov 7 2003, 08:15 PM
I need a set of OEM Honda Head Bolts, OEM Head, Oil Pan, and Valve Cover gaskets. Main and Rod Bearings (bought)... Please Help me out as much as possible... if you can of course.

thought u needed the cyl head....

later

yeah i got a b20/ls head with intake manifold and all internals left over...let me know. . .its just chillin...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back