WTB B18c1 intake mani

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

I have a stock B18C1 intake manifold if you're interested in that? I am assuming you're not, but I thought I would ask. :D

Hey buddy... i can get you a BRAND new skunk2 pro series manifold for the B18C1 for only 210 shipped... no paypal fees or anything... interested?

Accualy I did want a stock manifold. The problem is I have a DA and I'm trying to ref a JDM motor so I need the USDM or CARB approved unit. But I am under the impression that there are no intakes (at least legal or refable) that will fit the DA\B18c1 combo. I would like the stock manifold because I hear that the aftermarket manifolds loose a little bit of low end torque untill mild tuning is done. I am running out of time and money though. So I may take you up on the skunk2 mani unless there is an intake I can use with the stock mani.

yea i totally understand. Just so you do know though the skunk2 manifold IS carb legal. in the box there is a carb sticker that comes with it to put on your car so if and when you need to smog it, you are good to go. I had one on 2 of my old cars and both were fine and im in CA. haha if i can pass here, i can pass anywhere.. so just throwing that out there for you. Also, it makes power all throughout the rpm range. I flt zero loss of power once i put it on, only a huge gain. They have perfected that mani pretty well. So yea just hit me up if you are interested :)

Back